Welcome to Healthy Soccer Kids!
Easy Noodle Soup
- 10 cups of water
- 2 tablets of chicken or vegetable flavor bouillon
- 1 package (9 ounces) of angel hair pasta
- 1-2 tablespoons of reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- Any other ingredient of your choice (e.g., mixed vegetables, tofu or chicken)
- Bring water and bouillon to a boil in a large saucepan. Still until bouillon is dissolved.
- Stir in pasta, soy sauce, ginger, and your own added ingredients (if you have them). Let it stand for one minute, then stir in spinach.
*Serves 10 to 12 (about 1 ¼ cups per serving)